9h às 18h
Efetivo – CLT
Entenda os possíveis motivos:
Support the General Director (GD) and the Management Team (MT) in planning, reporting and follow-up. Also supporting and contributing to the internal information flow from the MT as well as continuous and proactive support to the internal governance, accountability and documentation.
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international humanitarian organization that takes care of people affected by armed conflicts, natural disasters, epidemics, malnutrition or who have no access to health care.
It offers assistance based exclusively on the need of the populations, without discrimination of race, religion or political conviction and independently of political and economic powers. It is also MSF's mission to draw attention to the difficulties faced by the people in its projects.
MSF-Brazil is one of the 31 MSF offices around the world, bringing together financial and human resources and expertise to support MSF projects in more than 70 countries. MSF-Brasil office is located in Rio de Janeiro and has its activities funded by more than 400,000 Brazilian donors. In 2018, MSF-Brasil sent 190 Brazilians professionals from various specialties to projects around the world. MSF-Brazil currently has 480 thousand donors.
• Strategic support to the GD and the MT including planning and documentation of MT meetings, board meetings, etc.
• Strategic and Administrative Support to international GD portfolios and other international commitment.
• Be the leader of interdepartamentic projects.
• Internal organization- close relations with all departments.
• GDPR focal point.
• Focal point and responsible for organizing and facilitating the (in close collaboration with the GD and the MT):- Midterm Review Report
- Annual Planning Report
- Evaluation Report
- Monthly Report
• On request, facilitate and support workshops regarding above topics to drive the process in MSF Brazil.
• Be the link between the board assistant and the MT for preparation of meetings and annual calendar.
• Keep the policy register up to date and monitor update.
• Support the executive and MT during crisis (see crisis management plan).
As an Employee in MSF Brazil you will:
• Contribute to a healthy working environment in MSF Brazil by
• Contribute to the work against any form of discrimination or other degrading treatment through actively acting and notifying relevant instances if experiencing or seeing any such behaviour or treatment.
• Contribute to a healthy working environment through actively reinforcing MSFBR working culture and acting by example
• Relevant university degree
• Experience from planning, reporting and follow up on a strategical level in an NGO context
• Expertise in analysis and learning on a strategical level in an NGO context
• Oral and written fluency in Portuguese and English
• Ability to process sensitive information with discretion and respecting confidentiality
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office
• Commitment to MSF’s Principles
• Planning and Organising
• Results and Quality Orientation
• Analytical Thinkig
• Service Orientation
• Teamwork and Cooperation
• Knowledge of French, written and spoken is an asset
• Experience working in the humanitarian sector
• Field experience with MSF is a significant asset
November 22nd, 2019
We are very happy with your interest in working in MSF! We would just like to emphasize that due to the large number of applications we usually receive, we can only contact the successful candidates in the first phase of the selection process.
MSF - Médicos Sem Fronteiras - Vagas Brasil
Médicos Sem Fronteiras (MSF) é uma organização humanitária internacional que lev...CONHEÇA A EMPRESA
Data de Cadastro: 30/10/2019
Data de Atualização: 23/11/2019